1006 4th Street
Unit ID: 1000
Size: 80’h x 30’w
Historically known as the California Fruit Building, this massive wall facing I-5 rounds out the trio of towers dominating the advertising landscape in Sacramento. Positioned to be viewed by the hundreds of thousands of cars on I-5 as well as all who exit the freeway into downtown and the entertainment district onto J St, this spectacular display of advertising is in the top tier of walls in the state of California.
Concert-goers, visitors, daily commuters, and all from around the world who come to the Capitol of California cannot get into the city without passing this wall. It is truly remarkable and unique in a space that has limited opportunities for such a dynamic display.
80 feet tall by 30 feet wide.
Please contact us.
1006 4th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
OTHER SACRAMENTO INVENTORY
- Sacramento Wallscape 1000Jess Maier2019-10-25T19:17:58+00:00
- Sacramento Wallscape 1001-1002Jess Maier2019-10-24T14:12:30+00:00
- Sacramento Wallscape 1003Jess Maier2020-12-07T16:16:20+00:00
- Sacramento Wallscape 1004Jess Maier2020-12-11T19:35:52+00:00
- Sacramento Wallscape 1005Jess Maier2019-10-25T18:05:26+00:00
- Sacramento Wallscape 1006Jess Maier2019-11-04T20:41:14+00:00
- Sacramento Wallscape 1007Jess Maier2019-11-04T20:32:45+00:00