43 Scott Avenue
Unit ID: 206
Size: 12’h x 25’w
This hand painted unit is located in the heart of the booming Bushwick neighborhood in Brooklyn. Only a couple blocks off busy Wyckoff Avenue and facing four major roads; Flushing Ave, Johnson Ave, Scott Ave, and Cypress Ave, this location is surrounded by popular clubs and restaurants like, Lot 45, The Bodega, The Rookery, Faro, and Montana’s Trail house. Motorist using the Long Island Expressway to get into Bushwick of Flushing Avenue run right into this sign entering the popular neighborhood.
The south facing wall on Johnson Ave is one of the main thoroughfares in northern Brooklyn and Wyckoff St is a major commercial street featuring
retail shopping, restaurants and bars.
12 feet tall by 25 feet wide.
North Shore Neon Sign Company
46-49 54th Avenue
New York, NY 11378
43 Scott Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11237
OTHER BROOKLYN INVENTORY
- Brooklyn Wallscape 203Jess Maier2021-04-09T14:42:04+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 202capitoloutdoor2021-06-22T20:55:43+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 204Jess Maier2021-09-24T18:57:36+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 201capitoloutdoor2021-09-28T19:06:08+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 205Jess Maier2021-06-04T15:03:20+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 207Jess Maier2021-09-01T15:22:21+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 206Jess Maier2019-10-22T19:08:35+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 200capitoloutdoor2021-09-07T13:51:55+00:00