961 Flushing Avenue
Unit ID: 207
Type: Painted Wallscape
Flushing Avenue runs through northern Brooklyn and western Queens, beginning at Nassau Street in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, and ending at Grand Avenue in Maspeth. It divides the neighborhood of Williamsburg from Clinton Hill and East Williamsburg from Bushwick. The avenue is primarily an industrial thoroughfare, especially on its extreme western end, where it serves the Brooklyn Navy Yard Industrial Park to the north. The industrial park rents to over 200 tenants, primarily distributorships and light manufacturing concerns, though they also rent to a few artists.
The commercial heart of Flushing Avenue is the intersection with Broadway and Graham Avenue, in the extreme southern end of Williamsburg. In this area are cheap retail shopping, food shops and fast-food chains. This area is becoming increasingly populated with students and young professionals.
Multiple sizes. Please see data sheet.
North Shore Neon Sign Company
46-49 54th Avenue
New York, NY 11378
961 Flushing Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11206
OTHER BROOKLYN INVENTORY
- Brooklyn Wallscape 203Jess Maier2021-04-09T14:42:04+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 202capitoloutdoor2021-06-22T20:55:43+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 204Jess Maier2021-06-29T12:45:17+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 201capitoloutdoor2020-03-16T17:40:27+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 205Jess Maier2021-06-04T15:03:20+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 207Jess Maier2021-07-12T13:15:06+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 206Jess Maier2019-10-22T19:08:35+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 200capitoloutdoor2021-05-06T15:52:06+00:00