239 Varet Street
Unit ID: 200
Size: 19.8’h x 38’w
Facing: South and West
Lofts, restaurants, clubs, and clothing stores, surround this great corner unit in the Bushwick neighborhood at the intersection of Varet St. and White St. a block off Bushwick Avenue. Nestled between Bogart St. and White St., popular lunch and dinner spots such as the uber popular pizza place Roberta’s, the fashionable Sushi Momo, trendy Ange Café Noir, and the speakeasy style French kitchen Hell Phone, circle this location in a growing and ever expanding neighborhood of Brooklyn. Absolutely a great location in a trendy, hip, and flourishing neighborhood!
The wall is a corner wrap that is located within a few blocks of both Green Central Knoll and Gilbert Ramirez Parks.
19.8 feet tall by 38 feet wide.
North Shore Neon Sign Company
46-49 54th Avenue
New York, NY 11378
239 Varet Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206
OTHER BROOKLYN INVENTORY
- Brooklyn Wallscape 203Jess Maier2021-04-09T14:42:04+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 202capitoloutdoor2020-11-19T15:31:37+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 204Jess Maier2020-02-04T21:59:43+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 201capitoloutdoor2020-03-16T17:40:27+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 205Jess Maier2019-10-22T19:08:35+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 207Jess Maier2019-10-22T19:08:35+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 206Jess Maier2019-10-22T19:08:35+00:00
- Brooklyn Wallscape 200capitoloutdoor2021-05-06T15:52:06+00:00